Saturday 23 March 2013

70th Birthday Card




 
 
This is a card I was asked to make by my friend Margaret it is for a 70th birthday. The colours have worked very well and the step card is something different.
 

Card Recipe

Step card Craftwork Cards
Stamp Pretty Bouquet LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Dies spellbinders Floral Oval, Marianne Leaves
Butterfly Martha Stewart punch
Flowers from stash and Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace local Craft shop Dainty
Pearl trim Hobbycraft
Viva pearl pen cream
 
 
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend despite the freezing cold. When will it be warm I've forgotten what warm weather is like and really sick of wearing my winter clothes all the time.
 
 
Thanks for looking and following my blog. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x