Sunday 12 May 2013

Golden Wedding Card

This is the card I have made for my friend Margaret to give to her friends Helen and Jim on their Golden Wedding. It is a lovely stamp from LOTV the cream and gold is perfect. I hope they like it as much as I do.


Card Recipe

Cream blank card Craft Work Cards
Paper Papermania
Stamp Lily of the Valley
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft and my local craft shop Boyes Stores
Metal Hearts Hobby Craft
Lace Dainty Crafts Washington
Ribbon from Stash
Spellbinder die
Heart shape punch
Box Stella Crafts Chester-le Street


I hope you have all had a great weekend although the weather here is back to  normal cold and wet!!
Thank you for looking at my blog and hope you get inspiration from my posts.
 
Love and Happy Crafting Carole
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x