Monday 8 July 2013

First Christmas Post

Good morning everyone hope you have had a great weekend brilliant weather and stunning tennis. Fantastic a Brit has won Wimbledon after 77years lets hope we don't have to wait that long again.
Now for my card. This is a card I made last year that was finished too late to post. Also I liked it so much I was reluctant to send it. I liked looking at it on my desk as it so reminds me what Christmas is all about.




 

 Card Recipe

Blank Card Craft work cards
Poinsettia flowers Wild Orchid Craft (See link in my sidebar)
Small green flowers Dainty Crafts Washington
Leaves and berries from my stash
Ribbon from Boyes my local craft store
Sentiment Hobby Craft
Charm from Wild Orchid Craft
The papers are a 12x12 sheet of Kaiser craft paper Turtle Dove Collection from Strikes Nursery Stokesley
Glitter Diamond Glamour dust
 
 
I hope the weather lasts for a few more days I still have a few things to do in the garden. I might also go with hubby on one of our pensioner days out later in the week. Might go to Whitby for fish and chips before it gets really crowded in the school holidays. Enjoy the rest of the week and happy crafting.
 
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x