Wednesday 10 June 2015

Emma Blowing Bubbles

Good morning to all my lovely crafty friends and  followers I hope you are enjoying your week and  at last we seem to have some better weather. Not quite got the shorts out yet !.
Well as its Wednesday its time to launch the new challenge over at Crafting by Designs the theme this week is a Sketch with a Twist.and the twist is use patterned paper. We have one sponsor this week.


Prize: $10 gift certificate to the store


For my card I decided on an image called Emma Blowing Bubbles by Fred She Said designs.



Card Recipe

6x6 blank card Craftwork Cards
Image Emma Blowing Bubbles painted with Promarker and Copic pens bubbles sprinkled with Glamour dust
Papers are Maja design Spring Basics and the Enjoy strip and flowers are cut from the same pad.Pad is from Live and  Love Crafts
Flower die is Magnolia Doo Hickey
Heart with bow die is Memory Box
Butterfly is Joy Craft
Ribbon sentiment is from Crafty Ribbons such a pretty blue
White rose is Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl heart my stash

This is the sketch for today's challenge



Well I hope you find time to pop over and enter this challenge. Enjoy the rest of the week Hugs
Carole x




19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Fab take on the sketch and I'm loving the vintage cream and blue!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Carol, great take on the sketch, love the gentle soft colours, fab!
    hugs JAcee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful image and a beautiful card Carole :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super delightful creation...gorgeous colours too and love the added flowers and dies.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Carole, such a great sketch and I love how you have interpreted it. Great ribbon and a perfect accompaniment to that gorgeous stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty sweetie I love there images I have not used one in years, I love the colours you have chosen too, so pretty hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Carole...love the soft colours and delightful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, the more I look at this card the more details I see, lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Carole really pretty huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vintage style blues and the sweet image you have used here Carol, such a lovely card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card design Carole, love your pretty image..colours and papers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous papers and layout, love the image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a really stunning creation Carole! Love the pretty papers and your take on the sketch is so lovely!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carole, this is so beautiful! What a darling image and you have surrounded her with the sweetest embellishments. I love the dangling hearts (especially topped with an extra dose of pearly love). The Magnolia flower is stunning. Beautifully sweet creation once again, my talented friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Carole. Sweet image and love the distressed look and the embellishments. So pretty.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card Carole. I love your image, your pastel shades are gorgeous and the card is embellished perfectly. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Carole. I like the image and the pretty colours you've used for the design. The ribbon sentiment is really nice too. Just wanted to thank you for all your supportive comments over the last few months and apologise for not being so good at returning the compliment. I really do appreciate each and every comment :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x