Wednesday 20 January 2016

Winter - Glitter - Sparkles

Good morning to all my lovely friends and followers Its Wednesday so another challenge is starting today over at Crafting by Designs. The theme for this weeks challenge is Winter,Glitter ,Sparkles
Our Sponsor this week is

Prize - $12 credit to store

For my Design Team card I used a Sami Stamps image called Winter Cocoa



Card Recipe

6x6 Blank Card
Stamp is Sami Stamps Winter Cocoa painted with Copic Pens
Poppy stamp stitched landscape edge die
Grey spot ribbon and pink lace are from Crafty Ribbons
Metal Sentiment is Tim Holtz from Michael.s Florida
Diamante look string and pink card are from my stash
Pink rhinestone sparklers are by The Hobby House I bought them at Whitby Crafts
Wink of Stella on the image
Dots embossing folder

Well I hope you have time to dig out all your bling and enter this weeks challenge.  You could win the generous prize.

Have a great week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, has cooled me down...sweet image Carole.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifull girly and sparkly card Carole and it would fir our theme perfectly at Allsorts this week !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So soft and pretty and I like all the different textures, the image and I'm always up for some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly how it feels over my way today too...and this is exactly what I'm looking like this morning with my cup of coffee! LOL!! LOVE the soft colors of your design along with the pretty strands of bling dots hanging down on your design!! So pretty! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Carole, beautiful colours and the sparkle adds just the right amount of glamour to that pretty lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Carole & I love the sparkle :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Carole, love the beautiful image and all the gorgeous sparkle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image. I would love a hot drink right now I am so cold. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole, gorgeous colours on this beautiful image, love the layout and bling!.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carole, love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Love the pink and all the gems and bling. Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x