Saturday 2 April 2016

Flyaway Butterfly

Good evening to everyone  I hope you are all well and  had a good day .My goodness this is three  times I've  posted in four days very unusual for me.Its the way sometimes its all or nothing !!
Anyway today is the launch of another great challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps as always the theme is Anything Goes but you must use an All Dressed up Stamp If you don't have any there are some lovely freebies on the Challenge page

For my Design Team card I used the lovely Flyaway Butterfly


The Inside


Close up 



Card Recipe

Blank card is Craftwork Cards Fanciful design 
Stamp is Flyaway All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics XXII from Which Craft 
Dies are  Joycraft including the flower die. and  Spellbinder circles
Pearl String The Hobby House 
Lace butterfly is Martha Stewart and the small white flowers are both from Michael's in Florida
Lace is Brenda's Lace and Ribbon

I hope you can find time to pop over and enter the Challenge these are gorgeous stamps to use.

Well I hope you are all having a great weekend I've been crafting today while Hubby was at the football . Love and hugs Carole x





24 comments:

  1. Apart from the details which are all amazing Carole, those colours are lovely, the soft earthy tones with the blue make for a really pretty colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carole. The image is so sweet and I love the gorgeous butterflies and pretty flowers.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Carole. She is beautiful I love what you've added. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Carole. I love the muted colours. Such a great shape too. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole, this is absolutely stunning. I love that image and your paper choice.. those Maja papers are amongst my all-time favorites. Your dies are gorgeous and your trims perfection. Gorgeous work, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful rest of the weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carole, I like the sweet image and the butterflies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Carole...love the softness of the card with the muted colours and those darling butterflies! As for the gardening...rained her today...so no play!! will see what tomorrow brings! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole this card is stunning. The softness of the colouring and colours, backed by the wonderful Maja papers. Pure perfection in design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole, your card design is gorgeous, beautiful image and colours, love your pretty papers and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! Love the butterfly and beautiful frame!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the sweet image and soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carole, this is so gorgeous. I love the soft blues and tans...beautiful image colored wonderfully. GREAT papers, too. Fabulous card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. This really is gorgeous carole the colours work so lovely together , beautiful image too
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carole, this is such a wonderful card!
    Love the colors and all the fab details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the muted colours and gorgeous embellishments Carole
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful image and gorgeous design, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful and amazing creation with fabulous colour combo used...love this...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the pretty card and embellishments. Such a sweet image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Carole! Lovely image in my favourite colour. The butterfly and flowers look so wonderful. I love this card :). You have been busy. Sorry for the late comment, I was away for the weekend. Have a great week. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is the cutest image! You've made the loveliest card using it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the tones of this card you have used Carole it's really gorgeous huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card Carole. Your blue and neutral colour scheme is so pretty and your image is adorable. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a stunning design with your fabulous card shape, die cuts, image and details Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x