Thursday 26 May 2016

Flowers

Good Morning to all my lovely friends and followers well another challenge today over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and the theme for this week is flowers. There is always a fabulous prize for the winner from The Crafty Ribbon store and I have to say they have some stunning ribbons on sale at present to fit all occasions

For my Design Team card I wanted to use a fab Pansy Ribbon so because of the strong colours I kept this card quite simple and  used a lot of white to compliment the ribbon.



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Dots embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
 Ribbon is Nature Pansy ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
I didn't have a PansyStamp and found this Digi on Pinterest.( I do always worry using these as I worry they are copyrighted but I could find nothing to suggest this one was). Painted with Copic and  Pro marker pens
Spellbinder Floral Oval die
Lavender pearl String is from Whitby Crafts
The pansy sentiment is from a build a flower decoupage sheet

Well that's it for today I hope you take a look at this challenge and enjoy your week everyone.. Love and  hugs Carole x






13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Carole! Wonderful card design with the ribbon and your image is so pretty. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful floral creation Carol and what lovely ribbon with the Pansies which compliment your focal image perfectly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, this is a beautiful card. I love how the pretty ribbon perfectly matches your gorgeous image.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Carole...what gorgeous ribbon and you have got your main image to match so perfectly.....fantastic colouring...a very pretty card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole. Sorry I'm on catch up,with your blog posts as I took a month out from blogging. I've look at all you last few posts...they are all fabulous car as usual. Love this one too as I just adore flowers. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pansies are just beautiful Carole! That ribbon really sets off the elegant design of the image and I adore that added tag!! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carole, I do love pansies, they all have different characters and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Carole, I love pansies, they have such darling little faces and I have them somewhere in my garden all year round xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carole this is a gorgeous card the pansies are very pretty and the ribbon is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Carole, love this gorgeous ribbon and beautiful image, you`d think they were made for each other.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Carole - the ribbon detailing is fabulous.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Carole, love the pansies and beautifully coloured. Brilliant design with the pretty ribbon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love pansies! It made me remember my grandmother who used to grow them! What a beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x