Friday 3 June 2016

Hello I'm Back

Good morning everyone just a quick post to say that I'm back in blogland after five weeks at our apartment in Florida I have to say its a bit of a shock after five weeks of temperatures in the 90's to this dull chilly day in the NE. We had a great time and a short holiday within a holiday spending a few days on Captiva Island on the west coast of Florida. Certainly a gorgeous place especially for the sunsets. We watched this one from the perfect beach bar
.

This is a picture from our boat of the Island as we left on a lovely boat trip to another remote island Cayo Costa. wonderful dolphins and sea life along the way.



I'm way behind with comments on everyone's blogs and  I will start to catch up over the next few days. I hope that you are all well. I've kept in touch a little better with those on facebook while I was away but my iPad really hates blogger so I'm not able to post from it. The posts you have seen I scheduled before I went away. Thank you all for all the lovely comments while I've been away.so kind.
I've not got a lot of crafting to show you so I'm finishing with a photo of a set of cards I made as samples for the ladies at the craft group I go to to make a couple of months ago.They are all using butterfly shaped cards from Craftwork cards and papers from my stash bows and butterflies are also Craftwork cards. Apologies for the photo getting all three onto my black background sheet was a challenge as you can see.


Well I think I'll go and find some warm clothes now to go out in no more shorts for a while. I've only been up a little while it will take a few days to get back to English time but we do need some fresh food.
Will be back soon with some more pictures of my holiday and some crafting I hope. Got to get back to my Design Team schedules Love and hugs Carole x

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Carole! :) Look like a stunning view you had!! Your butterfly creations are just gorgeous! Love the popped up smaller ones over top. Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole and welcome back although it sounds like you would rather be back in those temps lol! So glad you had a great time I love Florida and your cards are gorgeous too...lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning Carole :o) Lovely to have you back in blogland.
    Beautiful set of cards as always.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole welcome back we did have some warm weather but it disappeared. Thank you for sharing you pictures. The cards are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the chilly UK. I have been to Florida twice and loved it. Love your butterfly card, really beautiful. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Carole, gorgeous holiday pics, lovely to see you back.
    It is even cold for me and I`ve not been anywhere hot! just home and the heating been on for days.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous cards Carole. Nice to have you back. Even though it's flipping freezing lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to have you back in person, sorry we didn't keep the good weather for your return, I blame the Bank Holiday!! The sunset looks incredible. These shaped cards are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Carole. What a beautiful photos of your holiday. Gorgeous shaped cards, beautiful papers.
    Hope the weather will be sunny for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Carole and lovely pic....am a bit green..x
    Brilliant designed card, lovely gorgeous colours.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole
    Wondered where you were... Fabulous Butterfly cards... Beautiful...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Carole, I intended to reply to this post last week, but I have been a bit sporadic due to illness. Welcome home! I hope it has warmed up a bit for you. :o) It looks and sounds like you had a beautiful holiday, for which I am grateful. What stunning pictures! And your butterfly cards truly make my heart flutter. I have a soft spot for butterflies and this design couldn't be lovelier. You've embellished them to perfection. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x