Wednesday 28 September 2016

Favorite Season - Aurora Reindeer

Good morning to all my friends and followers as its Wednesday its another challenge over at Crafting by Designs Our challenge theme this week is to make something featuring your favorite season.
Our Sponsor this week is The Eastwind if you have not seen these stamps before then its worth taking a look they have some great images


 
Prize - 3 single digis

For my Design Team card I decided on Aurora Reindeer and my season is Christmas.



Close up of the stamp

 



Card Recipe

7x7 blank card
Papers are Lili of the Valley no longer available
Brown card is Ross Papercraft Show 
Stamp is fromThe Eastwind Reindeer painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Ribbon is from Michael's Florida 
Reindeer buttons are Whitby Crafts
Hessian trees The Pound Shop
Small wooden trees with buttons Hobby Craft
Twine is from Walmart
Christmas Sentiment tags are Lili of the Valley
Twinklets on her hat collar and  cuffs.

Well another week closer to Christmas so its a good time to make some extra Christmas cards. Hope you can enter the challenge this week Love and  hugs Carole x



14 comments:

  1. Ooh what a beautiful country Christmas card! Love all the embellies and gorgeous image!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much I want to mention Carole, the lovely image of course, but also those pretty hessian trees and beautiful ribbon and how you have arranged it, it's a real beauty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, love the way you have embellished it, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Carole...I love EVERYTHING about this card...too much to mention really so a big thumbs up for your design and detail and colour scheme. Your colouring of that lovely image is superb! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous! I love everything about it, and that scandi style embellishing is just magical with that image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Carole, I love the design, image and gorgeous texture. The ribbon looks gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is just beautiful. It is truly gorgeous. Fabulous image colored absolutely wonderfully. GREAT use of ribbon and the die cuts are perfect. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silly me...I thought your Christmas trees were die cuts so I went looking to see which die you used and found out they were already cut out. They're still the perfect embellishment on this card, whether you cut them out or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I do love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !! So much loveliness in this beautiful card. I love it.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Carole, gorgeous image and embellishments.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning image and beautifully coloured. Fabulous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Carole, this design is truly amazing!! Love that sweet image and your burlap accents go so perfectly with your design!! Very beautiful! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am always so impressed with the detail on your cards, perfectly balanced and coordinated. I particularly love the country feel of this one...right up my Street!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x