Tuesday 18 October 2016

White on White Christmas

Good morning to everyone I hope that you are all well. I've had a very busy week and I still feel I'm doing catch up since my holidays which now seems a life time ago. This morning I'm sharing a sample card I made for the ladies at the Craft Group I go to to make last Thursday.
I love White on White and  this is my card.




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Smooth White Card from Ross Papercraft Show
A4 Dots Embossing folder Die'sire
Snowflake border die is Joy crafts
Bauble die is Die'sire free in a magazine ages ago
I made the hangers from a Memory Box Precious Stars die
Pearl Snowflakes are The Hobby House from Whitby Crafts
The round sentiment is Craftwork Cards
Lace around the edge is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon  Facebook shop

This was quite a time taking design to make and sadly we had to move rooms and our cupboard last week which meant we had to rush a couple of ladies made mistakes and some didn't finish it wasn't the best week to do this so sad as White on White is such a nice card design. 
I hope everyone is having a great week . I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Love and  hugs Carole x






15 comments:

  1. I love WoW cards and this is a beautiful example Carole It really is gorgeous! I love the use of the bauble die - think I might do somethig similar at some point so thanks for the heads-up. Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carole...I love white on white too...so classy. Love your design and detail...super!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning white on white creation Carole, it's one I always find so difficult but this certainly offer lots of inspiration to have another go.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Carole I love wow Christmas cards.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Carol this is stunning! I love white on white.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love the white on white design it looks so good. I can never get white on white to work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous white on white Christmas card Carole, beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!what a beautiful example of white on white, I love the textures of the gorgeous lace edging, and die cuts.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS design here Carole!! I love the elegance of the white on white with all of your intricate details! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love white on white and your card is fab. So much beautiful detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning white on white Christmas card Carole, beautiful dies and lace used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really gorgeous Carole!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous white on white card Carole! A beautiful card design with the baubles and lace. Love the little pearl snowflakes you've added to the baubles, a lovely little detail.
    My craft group is sadly closing due to the number of people who have left due to illness. I'm the youngest in the group by a least 15 years and my health isn't wonderful at the mo. I'm sad as it's the only thing I go to so trying to find something else without much luck, not that I'm up to it right now. I hope your ladies managed to salvage their makes and finish them at home. Take care my friend. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous WOW card wonderful dies Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful! Amazing white card, so much detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x