Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wind in my Hair Fairy

Good morning everyone I hope you are all enjoying a great week. Its that Wednesday again  so the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs Our theme for this weeks challenge is Reuse, Recycle or Repurpose,

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is



For my Design Team card i used a lovely stamp called Wind in my Hair Fairy. I struggled a bit with the theme so I've reused a Spellbinder floral oval die and Lili of the Valley sentiment tags that  I've used loads and I recycled a flower spray from an old card.



Close up



Card Recipe

Craft work Cards Fanciful shaped card
Papers are Lili of the Valley now discontinued
Stamp is Wind in her Hair Fairy from Scrap'N Dippity painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Dies are  Spellbinder floral Oval, Leaf die is from a Magnolia doohickey Swirl and  leaf set, heart banner is a Penny Black die.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and  Live and Love Crafts
Pearl trim is Whitby Crafts I think.
Heart lace is Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials facebook shop
Sentiments are Lili of the Valley Sentiment tags available as rubber or digi stamps.
Viva pearl pen
Pearl hearts my from one of the craft shows

Well I hope you enjoy the rest of the week whatever you have planned and can also find time to enter this weeks challenge. 
Love and  hugs Carole x

 


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Carole! Really lovely card design and your painting is as superb as ever. Beautiful floral arrangement and embellishments. I especially love all the heart ones, the lace, the banner and the pearl hearts. Fabulous! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carole, love the image and beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a real beauty Carole and the design is gorgeous. Love the idea of remodelling an arrangement from another card, it's worked beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Carole this is a stunning card I love that image you have used she is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card Carole. Love the pretty image and the design is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x