Wednesday 24 January 2018

Gaffi

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers and a special welcome to my new follower Viv thank you for following my blog I hope you find time to visit often .
My post today is to launch the new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs our theme for this week is Buttons and/or Bows. We have a lovely sponsor this week


Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images

For my card I decided on a lovely cute image called Gaffi


Close up



Card Recipe


6x6 blank card
Stamp is Gaffi from Crafty Sentiments Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Papers are Dovecrafts Back to Basics True Blue
Stitched Circle dies
MFT Star die
Wooden elephant and  stars are from Whitby Crafts
Cute as a Button sentiment stamp is from Hobby Craft 
 Navy Bakers Twine

Well I hope you are all well and  can enter our challenge this week its a fun theme. I'm sure everyone has a button and a ribbon bow hidden away !!
Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge the theme is new so for me New baby and New papers  




17 comments:

  1. Cute Gaffi, love this guy, gorgeous card.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Carole! Really cute image which your trademark fabulous painting :). Love the papers, die cuts and especially the sentiment (you are very good at finding crafty stash just perfect for your cards!). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours you've used and the giraffe is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love the image and the soft colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Carole. Just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carole, love the cute giraffe and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Carole, such a sweet giraffe and the papers are yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sentiment is perfect for the adorable image. A super cute card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable card Carole! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable. I like how you embellished it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Carole, love this cute image and beautiful decoration.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Carole, I love that image and your colour choice is perfect
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute and a gorgeous baby card. Love the papers and all the lovely layers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the cute giraffe and the twine and buttons are fab,
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x