Wednesday 23 May 2018

Get Ready for Christmas May Edition

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers its Wednesday again so the launch of a new weekly challenge at Crafting by Designs and  our theme is our very popular Get Ready For Christmas I hope you can play along its a great way to get making your Christmas cards.
Our sponsor this week is

Prize - winner's choice of 2 digi stamps

For my Design Team card I've used the adorable snowman stamp called Snowy Days



Close up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank  card
Stamp is Snowy Days painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Papers are Maja Designs Home for the Holidays Traditions from Live and  Love Crafts( now closed)
Wonky Stitched square die from Craft Stash
Snowflake dies are Marianne
Trees are from Hobby Craft
Sentiment strip and  words are from a Pion Design Greetings from the North Pole Border sheet
Ground Expresso distress ink


Well I hope you are all having a great week and  can find time to enter this great challenge. I've been busy this week sitting on a three day School Admissions Appeal panel. I really enjoy it keeps the old brain working !! Looking forward to the weekend.. Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into Rudolph Days Challenge May Edition 




12 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas card Carole! Love the monochromatic colouring of the seriously cute snowman. Lovely card design as always with the fab papers, the snowflakes and trees, the buttons are a nice touch too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it. That snowman is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I love this snowman and gorgeous card design Carole, the tress are just so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a superb card!! Love the design, the colours and most of all that jolly snowman!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super snowman Carole and I love those little trees too! Fab design! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, gorgeous colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic snowman and I love the colours you’ve chosen
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so wonderful CArole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the design of this christmas card featuring the sweet snowman that is so beautifully coloured! thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge!
    linda
    DT rudolph days challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh love this color palette...It is so soothing and beautiful
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x