Wednesday 16 January 2019

Tulip Frame

Good morning everyone its Wednesday so the launch of a new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs. Our theme for this weeks challenge is Corners, Borders, and  Frames.

Our sponsor this week is



- 3 digi images


For my Design team card I used a lovely stamp called Tulip Frame which I really enjoyed painting




Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Tulip Frame from Eureka Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Blue and  Maroon card both from Ross Prapercraft 
Green paper was from a magazine freebie.I think its Craftwork Cards
Stitched square dies 
Scalloped frame is from eBay
Dots embossing folder
Green metal flowers are brads with the legs cut off originally from Michael's in Florida
Twine is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon specials now closed and  my box
Happy birthday die came free in a magazine

I hope everyone is having a great week and can find time to enter our challenge this week. Love and  hugs Carole x






9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it. That image is just gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have coloured this image beautifully Carole - a great layout shows it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring Carole, a really pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say hello, getting out and about a bit more now.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the design and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Carole and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors and what a pretty design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stamp Carole, I think I'd enjoy colouring that sweet image too. Very pretty card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x