Thursday 15 August 2019

Love My Teddy

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers Today is the launch of a new Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my August  Design Team project  I used a lovely stamp called Love My Teddy   There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the Challenge Blog.




Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Papers are from a pad I was given so not certain of the make as the front cover was missing
Stamp is Love My Teddy from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Frame die is from eBay
Sentiment Stamp is from Lili of the Valley Fairy Wishes Sentiment Set no longer available
The number two I cut from a template I got from Pinterest 
Alphabet letters are Marianne dies I bought from Crafteeze
Small pre made organza bow my box
Pink pearl 

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember to use an All Dressed Up Stamp if you do.

Enjoy the rest of the week Love and  hugs Carole x



9 comments:

  1. Such a very sweet and lovely pink card for baby! I adore that image and your persoanlized number and name too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card for a 2nd Birthday Carole. Those papers are a perfect background for that delightful framed bear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and very cute teddy. Colouring is amazing as always Carole. A stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love it. That bear is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card for little girl Carole, adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Carole, love the teddy and your card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute Carole...LOVE IT! (and the teddy). Beautiful colouring with those pencils. Hugs...hope all OK with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a sweet teddy bear design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and adorable image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x