Saturday 15 February 2020

My Valentine Forever7

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our  Monthly Challenge  over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an  Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my February Design Team project  I used a lovely stamp called My Valentine Forever 
There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the Challenge Blog.









Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Smooth White card Ross Paper craft show
Stamp is My Valentine forever painted with Derwent Inktenxe Pencils
Scalloped oval die to cut the aperture
Creative Expressions lattice heart A4 embossing folder
Flowers are Creative Expressions 
Lattice hearts are from a Joycraft Border die
Heart stamens I recently bought from Anne  Richardson De- stash site 
With love sentiment is Spellbinder 
Wooden hearts painted with grey Cracker Barrel Acrylic Paint from Walmart in Florida
Grey pearl hearts Jelly Bean Crafts

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember to use an All Dressed Up Stamp if you do.

Enjoy the weekend Love and  hugs Carole x






11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carole. So pretty and delicate Super colouring and I love everything about your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Carole! sorry I don't get around to commenting often but I have so much to do with Paul being unable to do most things lots of huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous image, die cuts and such an elegant design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love that image so much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pretty pink and grey creation Carole, beautiful detailling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Carole, love the delicate shades of pink, embellishments and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carole and pretty design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very elegant and gogeous card Carole! Love your details! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning and classy card. CArole you make the best.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x