Wednesday 22 July 2020

The Mermaid Gang

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good week My post this evening is to showcase the July new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps.. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here

 Summer Trainers

The Mermaid Gang


For my Design Team card I used the lovely The  Mernaid Gang

Close Up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is The Mermaid Gang from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Silver card is Crafters Companion
Blue card from Michaels in Florida 
Paper is Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Cottage Collection pad
I inked the area around the stamp with Bubble wrap and Distress Ink
Dies are Grand circle Dies Spellbinder 
Corner bubble dies are Joy Craft
Stitched square dies
Ceramic fish was from Whitby Crafts ages ago
Star fish charm my box
Silver sparkle gems to make to pothole studs


Well I hope you can take a look at these new stamps they are just great. 

I hope everyone is keeping well ..
 Sending Love and  hugs to you all Carole x

























9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love it. Those mermaid are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, what sweet mermaids and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card today, nice to see your different and inspiring designs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, lovely framing of that image

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Carole, I love these mermaids and beautiful frame.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Carole, your mermaids are darling! I just love the porthole designo n your card along with your little details with the accents! The blues and sparkle silver colors are perfect!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I like all the elements that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous image and card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x