Friday 22 January 2021

PIggy Back

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good week My post this evening is to showcase the January new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps.. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here





 For my Design Team card I used the lovely Piggy Back



Close Up





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Piggy Back from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Dark Blue card came from Ross Papercraft Show I am missing the shows so much
Papers are Pion Theodore and Bella
Square stitched die
Wonky Stitched rectangles are MFT
Postage edge die is from eBay
The Blue Ribbon for the Dior Bow and tag are  from my box might be Boyes Stores or Crafty Ribbons 
Sentiment tags are Lili of the Valley stamped with Memento Paris Blue ink
Wood Love sentiment is from eBay
Mini wooden folk hearts are from Button it from Birmingham NEC Craft show November 2019

Before I ago I want to apologise to all my Blog followers and  explain why I've not been around much these last three month I have had two cataract operations one in November and  the second one last week It really slowed down my crafting and  my ability to spend a long time on my iPad and  Laptop I was painting and crafting in small bursts .It has all been worth it as my sight is so much better get my last optician assessment in mid February so hoping to get new reading glasses and the go ahead to drive again I have not driven my car since last July its spent most of the time on trickle charge . I am gradually doing more on the laptop and iPad so hope to start comments again soon as i have missed all your amazing work and I still love to Blog over Facebook 

I hope everyone is keeping well Please all stay safe and keep crafting. ..
 Sending Love and  hugs to you all Carole x









11 comments:

  1. Oh Carole this is adorable. That image is just so sweet. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, your colouring of this pretty image is stunning. The detail on her hat is amazing. Pleased to hear that your eyes are better after the treatment. I was told last November, when I went for an eye test, that I will need to go to have another test, as I also have cataract problems and do have a bit of blur in the edge of one eye. Oh the joys of getting old!!Lol!!
    Stay safe and well, hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carole...beautiful colouring and as I always say, lovely coordination. Glad to hear that the cataracts operations have been successful and I am sure when you get those new specs there will be no stopping you.Take care and stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image Carole and once again coloured beautifully. Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Carole, love the beautiful new images from Wendy. I am glad your sight is better and I love seeing all your gorgeous projects. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design here and fantastic colours and image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and You've made a lovely card. Hope all goes well with your eyes, and you will be able to drive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new images. I really like the colours you used on the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to hear that your cataract surgery has been a success Carole. As always, this is a beautifully thought out card and so pretty. Keep well xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable Carole, the colored image and framing are fabulous. Glad the cataract surgery went well.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card as always Carole.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x