Sunday 7 February 2021

Nativity Angels

 Good afternoon everyone today I'm sharing another Christmas card using a very old rubber stamp from LOTV but its one I still love. I painted it with the new Derwent Paint Pan sets that I mentioned in my last Blog post.






Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Papers are Pion Long Ago In Bethlehem 
Stamp is LOTV Nativity Angels rubber stamp but still available as a Digi painted with Derwent Paint Pan paints
Rectangle stitched dies are Lawn Fawn
Square stitched dies
Star die is Joycraft
Joy to the World sentiment is Whimsy Stamps
Other sentiment is LOTV they are rubber stamps that I have but they are available as a Digi 
Paris Blue Memento ink
Angel Button is a Dress it Up button from Minion of Craft
Gold star beads from my box might be eBay

Well I hope everyone is OK and keeping warm in this freezing weather we are having at the moment in the UK


Stay Safe everyone Love and  Hugs Carole x




17 comments:

  1. Really adorable Carole, and the painting looks fabulous. -7 here this afternoon but no snow though. Keep warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carole...and for me its always the embellishments you choose that coordinate so well with your design. Beautiful colouring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carole this is a gorgeous Christmas card. That image is just so cute. I love all the embellishments too. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card and love this stamp. I have it but forgot to use it last year!!
    They are so cute and beautifully coloured. Pretty embellishments too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, a stunning Christmas card and such a sweet stamp, love the black and gold papers you have used. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVELY, Carol! Such a sweet card and the stamp is so lovely - beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really so pretty Carole, I also have a few really old favourites, mostly wood mounted, they take up room but essentials.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, love the image too. Thanks for always visiting...Have a lovely week. .xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love those starsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just read your comment Carole, didn't know you had your cataracts' done. I had mine done last January and know exactly what you mean about the imbalance between the two ops, I think that was the worse part of the whole process.

    On the positive side I was amazed that after not being able to see the car number plate in front, immediately I could see the next village across the Fen. Close vision did deteriorate but they said that is normal, but on the whole so pleased I opted to get it done privately as lockdown happened and I know people still waiting from way back then.

    Take care,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pan paints are perfect for this image. Very soft. Perfect coloring Carole. The card is a joyous celebration of the event and season.

    Hugs and Blessings, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carole
    Stunning card ...love it ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, Carole! I love that sweet image and what you've done with it.
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I've been trying to visit you for some time but I always had virus warnings. I discovered that it's fine if I come through my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous image. Love the black with the gold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x