Monday 1 August 2022

Ready For Christmas

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our August challenge on our blog at Sheepski Designs

The theme for this month is Anything Goes

For my Design Team card I used a great stamp called Ready for Christmas




Card Recipe

Shape is made from a Dutchdoobadoo stencil from Buddly Crafts I have had it a while but this is its first outing
Stamp is Ready For Christmas from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are from a 12x12 Christmas Pad I bought last year from The Works
Silver Mirra card is from Lime Tree Crafts
Oval die is a Spellbinder Die
The bauble die is Joycraft
Small Silver Tree is  from my box a Dress it up Button
Sentiment is Kaisercraft stamp heat embossed with silver embossing powder
Silver stars are from the waste of a Sue Wilson die
Craftwork Cards card silver Card Candi I have had a long time as they have been closed ages
Ribbon and the small bell ribbon trim is from my box 

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember the theme this month is Anything Goes







Happy Crafting everyone sending love Carole









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x