Saturday 15 October 2022

Christmas Penguins

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our October Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.


For my October  Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Christmas Penguins 
Its just such an adorable Christmas Stamp .







Card Recipe


Slimline card made from the Slimline largest die
Stamp is Christmas Penguins from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Slimline dies are from eBay
Pale blue paper is Pion 
Pink card is from Michaels in Florida
Broken China Distress ink on the edges of the image
Sentiment is from a Whimsy Stamp set Holiday Circle Pennants From Dies To Die For heat embossed with silver embossing powder
Silver Tree is  Button up from Whitby Crafts ages ago I only have one of these left now 
Silver stars are cut  from a string of silver stars from my box
Silver stickles on the pom poms


Well I hope you can take a look and and join our new October Blog challenge.


Keep crafting. Love and Hugs Carole x






2 comments:

  1. A sweet happy trio of Penguin's and pretty little star embellishments Carole.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Ginny
    My Blog
    `-1* href="http://asidorodos.blogspot.co.uk/">As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x