Monday 7 November 2022

Santa Post

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the November  new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

                                                                                   




  


For my Design Team card I used the lovely Santa Post




                                                                    Card Recipe


Card shape is made using a Grand Decorative circle Spellbinder die
Stamp is Santa Post from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Maroon card is Ross papercraft
Blue paper is from a Christmas pad I bought at The Works last year 
Lamppost die is Joycraft
Small Tree die I bought from a craft stash sale so no idea of the make
Sentiment Stamp is a Whimsy Stamp from Dies to Die For
Star Dust Stickles on the image ,trees and  Lamp post
Silver envelope charm my box
Twine from Brendas lace and  ribbon specials now closed



I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

Hope you all have a great week . 

Love and hugs Carole x






2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x