Wednesday 1 November 2023

Christmas Candle

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our November challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Getting Ready for Christmas.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely Christmas  stamp called Christmas Candle 




Card Recipe 

Card size cut to fit from an 7x7 card 
Stamp is Christmas candle from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Frame die is Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Noble Stained Glass Rectangle
Poinsettia die is Spellbinder
Small Holly die is Joycraft
Sentiment die I bought in a craft stash sale a long time ago so sorry not sure of the make
Gold and cream pearl card are both from Limetree crafts
Small gold pearls my box 

I hope you can join in our November Challenge just remember the theme is Getting Ready for Christmas 





4 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x