Saturday 8 June 2013

"Beach Huts" Martin's 35th Birthday Card

It was my son Martin's birthday on Thursday he was 35 I don't know where the years have gone only seems like yesterday that he was born. The day he was born was an equally hot day. My husband got a dress for me to wear and when I got to  hospital realised it wasn't ironed not my style at all but I did have my lipstick on. !!






I really love this Michael Powell stamp of the Beach Huts it always reminds me of those lovely seaside visits when you were a child and sitting eating chips out of a paper bag. I cut out some of the beach  huts to decorate the insert

 

Card Recipe

Blank Kraft card Craftwork Cards
Stamp Michael Powell From Do crafts
Clouds Paper free from Birds Cards
Card Tim Holtz core-donations
Twine do crafts
Banner handmade
Pegs and sentiment from stash
Lighthouse and Anchor charms from craft shop in Whitby
Cream Mesh banding from Northallerton Craft shop Paper Lane and coloured with Red Pro marker
 
I hope the weather stays nice for a few more days it makes life so much happier when the sun shines.
 
I also want to say hello to our best friend Ed he is a bit poorly at the moment but we hope he gets sorted very soon as we think the world of him.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x