Tuesday 11 June 2013

Beads and Feathers

This is a beaded and stitched card I made at my craft group last week very Art Deco colours not intentional but pink was the option for the bugle beads so just decided the black was a good contrast. I have put the card together around these colours and found the feathers in my stash and went from there. Different from the normal colours and style I make but hope you like it . Let me know what you think.

 

Card Recipe

Stitched pattern and bugle beads from my class.
Black petite beads Mill Hill Wye Needle craft Bakewell
Spellbinder die Decorative labels 8 and labels 8
Black lace Boyes a local craft shop
Pink cotton lace haberdashery stall Bakewell Market
Feathers from my stash
Thread Anchor Marlitt black
Cameo embellishment from Hobby Craft sale
Sentiment LOTV heat embossed in pink embossing powder
Gems Kanban from my stash
Black mirra card Samuel Taylor Harrogate show
Pink paper from my stash.
 
 
I'm still busy with my tutorial but hope to have it ready by next week have a busy few days ahead  so not much time to craft.
Hope you all have a great week the weather is still Ok not quite as nice as last week but still great for getting out and about. Going to put the last of  my plants in  the garden today now its just watering, watering, watering every day. I should add done by my lovely husband what a star.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x