Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cruella de Vil

Good morning to my lovely followers and friends. Today is the launch of another weekly challenge at Crafting by Designs the theme for this week is Inspired by a Movie  Our sponsor this week is

 
Prize - winner's choice of 3 single digis images
 
 
This is a Spanish Company based in Valencia and they have great themed and fun images something a bit different. As it was inspired by a movie I picked Cruella de Vil so my card is based on 101 Dalmations. She's just fab and I loved finding all the right embellishments..
 
 
 
 

Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card Craftwork Cards
Red Mirra card my stash
Dalmation spot paper and photos of the pups from the internet.
Image Cruella De Vil from AliciaBel painted with Promarker and Copic pens sprinkled with Glamour Dust
Spot ribbon from a haberdashery shop in Northallerton
Film strip I found in an very old packet of photos from the pre digital days !! Showing my age now .
Spellbinder Floral Oval die
Picture Wheel Die Tim Holtz
White Alphabet letters and numbers
Candi Craftwork Cards
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my movie theme card and if you have a favourite movie then pop over and  enter your card. I always love doing these the research is great fun .
 
Have a great week hugs Carole x
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Carole, I love the spotty ribbon :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card again Carole, fab papers off the net. I have just bought a few of these stamps, they are rather nice.....xx.xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is REALLY adorable Carole! I love the dalmatian theme and that view finder wheel is so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card you created Carole, love the themes around your Fabulous image..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carole, I like the fun image the embellishments and that fab ribbon treatment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image you chose to use. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Carole, beautiful details x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is so fabulous! I love the image and your brilliant design. The spotty ribbon looks gorgeous!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x