Wednesday 15 February 2023

Love To Shop

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our February Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my February  Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Love To Shop 



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Love to Shop from all Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Yellow card is from Michaels in Florida
Papa is Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour White Daisies from Dies to Die For
Square stitched large die
Circle dies are Spellbinder Grand Creative Circles
White Daisy flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Blue flowers and bead flowers are from my box
Pearl flowers are a gift from a craft friend
Wooden Special Friend sentiment was from a shop in Bakewell
Tassel from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Blue Bow and twine my box


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month


1 comment:

  1. Oh to have long legs like that! A super image and really like the colour palette Carole. Hope all is well at your end.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x