Wednesday 1 March 2023

Fair L:ady

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our March challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Embellish It 

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely  stamp called Fair Lady



Card Recipe 

7x7 scalloped edge card used in tent style
Stamp is Fair Lady from Sheepski designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Purple card is Pion
Patterned paper is Maja Design Enjoying Outdoors What a beautiful day
Square stitched dies
Rectangle die is MFT wonky stitched edge
Heart flourish die is Joy craft
With Love die is Spellbinder
Diamante trimmed lace is from my box
Flowers are from a pack I bought in Hobby Lobby in Florida sometime ago
Diamante gems my box
Wink of Stella on her waistband and hat

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge in March just remember the theme is Embellish it




5 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade of pink/lilac Carole and a beautifully feminine creation. Hope all is well with you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x