Tuesday 7 March 2023

Egg Painting

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the March new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here



For my Design Team card I used the fab stamp Egg Painting.









Card Recipe


7x7 blank card cut to shape with a  Go Kreate Frilly 10 die 
Stamp is Egg Painting from all Dressed Up Stamps new release March 23 painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Pion 
Dies are Go Kreate Frilly 10 dies
Heart die banner is Penny Black
Wooden rabbit painted with Derwent Inktense Paynes Grey pencil
Easter Sentiment stamp is from a Lili of the Valley set 
Flowers are from my box may be some from Wild Orchid Crafts


It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

I hope you all have a great week . 

Love and hugs Carole 


2 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous card Carole, that could be my Mollie painting eggs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card …so pretty Carole …
    Hope you are well…
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x