Saturday 1 April 2023

Jo's daffodils

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our April challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Die Cuts and Punches 

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely  stamp called Jo's Daffodils



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Jo's Daffodils from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Cream satin card is from Lime tree Crafts
Green paper is Pion
Square stitched die
Scalloped dies are both Spellbinder dies
Fence die came in a set from a Craft Stash sale so not sure of the brand
Grass die I bought a while ago in Florida .
Easter sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley
Small flowers my box might be Boyes Stores


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge in April  just remember the theme is Die Cuts and  Punches



 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x