Saturday 15 April 2023

Gaming Boy

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our April Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my April  Design Team project  I used a great Stamp called Gaming Boy



Card Recipe

Blank Kraft card is from Mad Hatter Crafts
Stamp is All Dressed up Stamps Gaming Boy painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Backing paper is from Pinterest 
Blue card my box 
Dies are MFT Die-namics In and Out stitched Rounded Square
Happy birthday die is Presscut
Wooden arrow is from I think Michaels in Florida
Card Candi Craftwork Cards now closed


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing and cool design Carole, your design team inspiration is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of a few fellas that this would be perfect for. A superb design Carole xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x