Wednesday 3 May 2023

Forget Me Not

  Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our May challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Flowers 

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely  stamp called Forget Me Knot



Card Recipe


7x7 Blank card

Papers are Pion 

Stamp is Sheepski Designs Forget Me Not painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils 

Dies are Spellbinder 

Cabouchon from my box

Sentiments I made on the computer 


I hope you can join our May challenge just remember the theme is Flowers or Floral 


 month 


3 comments:

  1. One of my fave flowers Carole! Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing love the design and colour Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Carole xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x