Tuesday 15 August 2023

Crown of Hearts

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our August Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my August Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Crown of Hearts



Card Recipe

8x8 square card
Stamp is Crown of Hearts from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Turquoise card is Pion
Patterned paper from a 12x12 paper pad from The Works
Square Stitched die
Heart die is Tattered Lace
Small heart sprigs from a craft stash sale
Happy Birthday sentiment is Lisa Horton
Pearl string my box 
Blue flower is Wild Orchid crafts from a pack I bought from a craft stash sale

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x