Tuesday 1 August 2023

Emmy's Hat

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our August  challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Your Favourite Things

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely  stamp called .Emmy's Hat .I choose this as I love an occasion to wear a posh hat






Card Recipe

Rocker shaped card is made form a Grand Decorative circle die from Spellbinder
Stamp is Emmy's Hat from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Grey card is from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Paper is Maja Design
Pearls string my box
Grey Cameo is from eBay
Sprig dies are Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Fronds spray
Pearl heart my box with a tiny piece of crisp ribbon to make the tiny bow


I hope you can join our August Challenge just remember the theme is Your Favourite Things




6 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I have had occasion to wear a posh hat (apart from my riding hat of course!!). What an elegant image Carole and, as always, showcased beautifully. I love that cameo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, teamie, a great rocker card and so suits your beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x