Sunday 23 July 2023

Pineapple Floatie

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the July new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here


For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely Summer Themed stamp called Pineapple Floatie 



Card Recipe

8x8;Blank card cut with  Go Kreate die No Stamp is Pinapple Floatie from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense pencils 

Pink card is from Michael’s in Florida patterned paper is Pion

Sun die and tag die to cut the Sun and tag

Beach Life sentiment is cut from the Pion paper 

Smal, plastic Ice Cream cones I think I bought from Whitby crafts now closed 



It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

I hope you all have a great week . 

Love and hugs 


 

4 comments:

  1. such a delightful card great design Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the way you design your cards and cute image here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous Carole and those dinky ice cream cones are perfect!! Hope you are keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x