Saturday 1 July 2023

Rocket and Rosie

Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our July challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Celebration

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely  stamp called Rocket and Rosie.




Card Recipe


7x7 Blank Card
Antique Lace Card is from Lime Tree Crafts 
Stamp is Rocket and Rosie painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Heart die is Tattered Lace Ruffle edge 
Stitched heart die
Flower die is Creative Expressions Nasturtium die
Blue and Pink pearl trims are from my box
Small Rectangle die and the sentiments are from a Lili of the valley Stamp set

I hope you can join our July Challenge just remember the theme is Celebration



 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x