Saturday 15 July 2023

Love Is

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our July Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my July Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Love Is



Card Recipe

8x8 Blank card
Stamp is Love Is from all Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Heart Die is Tattered Lace Ruffle Edge Die
Square stitched edge die
With Love die is Spellbinder
Paper is Pion New Beginnings Delicate Blooms
Cream card is Bockingford Watercolour Card
Small wooden Love embellishments are painted with cream Apple Barrel acrylic paint from Walmart in Florida and I bought them from eBay.
Pearl hearts from my box 

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month






3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card! Just lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Loving your work Carole, proud to be on the design team with you too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x