Friday 15 September 2023

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our September Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my September Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Wild About Flowers



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Wild About flowers from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Dies are circle dies are Spellbinder
Square stitched dies
Frilly circle die is Tattered Lace Ruffle Edge die
Spray dies are from my box think they came from a craft stash sale a while ago.
Small pink flowers my box
Sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x