Sunday 24 September 2023

Take a Bow

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the September new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here


For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Take a Bow





Card Recipe

Shaped card is made from a Dutch Doobadoo Stencil that I have had ages 

Papers are Pion

Stamp is Take a Bow from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Perncils

Dies are Spellbinder and Memory Box

Lace is from My box might be from Brenda's Lace and ribbon Specials now closed

Pear; String from The Hobby House

Sparkle Bows are from my box gift from a friend

Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts


It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

I hope you all have had a great weekend



 



4 comments:

  1. Not been the best of visitors lately Carole but hope things are OK with you! This is such a pretty card and lovely shape to showcase the sweet image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card design i love th colour Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious Carole, she is adorable, the lace and little bows are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make sensational cards Carole and this one is no exception!! Such a beautiful image. I love the card shape and then the stage curtains when you open it up, gorgeous!! Hope you are keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x