Friday 1 December 2023

Christmas Bells

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our December  challenge at Sheepski designs the theme this month is Layer It.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely Christmas  stamp called Christmas Bells.





 Card Recipe

Stamp is Christmas Bells from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils

Rectangle die is Creative Expressions Sue Wilson double stitched die

Green card is from Hobby Lobby in Florida

Christmas Bell  die is Joycraft

Candle Paper is Pion from Crafteezee now closed

Gold bells and Green Twine my box

Gold Star and MDF Merry Christmas both from Printable Heaven

Gold glitter my box


I hope you can join in our November Challenge just remember the theme is Layer It  https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Have a great weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginny I’m sorting out Christmas presents hate the online shopping hope you are well hugs x

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Carole, love the whole concept x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x