Friday 15 December 2023

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our December Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my December Design Team project  I used a Christmas Stamp called Happy Christmas Little Star.



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is All Dressed up Stamps Happy Christmas Little Star painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Square stitched dies 
Circle stitched dies
Star shae is made from a Dutch Doobadoo star stencil
 Silver mirra card from Lime Tree Crafts
Paper is Dovecraft Winter Wonderland pad from Printable Heaven as are the silver stars
Silver trim from my box 
Sentient die is from my box I've had it a while may be Printable Heaven not sure


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Have a nice weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Carole, once again your finishing touches make it a very special card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious card and shape Carole, love the image you chose too and stunning colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x