Monday 1 January 2024

Flamenco

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our January 2024 challenge at Sheepski Designs the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Flamenco.





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Flamenco from Sheepski designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils.
Black Mirra Card from Limetree Crafts
Pink paper is Pion
Square stitched edge Dies
Frilly square die is Tattered Lace
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley
Small heart pearls my box as are the small flowers which came as a gift from a friend
Some clear Wink of Stella on her skirt. 

I hope you can join in our January Challenge just remember the theme is Anything goes.



3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card love the soft tones Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. I like the colors that you used. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the die you've used to frame the image.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x