Thursday 1 February 2024

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our February challenge at Sheepski Designs its our first challenge of 2024 the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called For You




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is for you from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Purple card is Pion
Patterned paper is Pion Mitten Weather
Oval die is Tattered Lace Frilly edge die
  Square stitched dies
Sentiment dies are Lisa Horton Word Strip dies
Flower die are the small flowers from a Creative Expressions Flower die set
Gold pearl hearts my box
Pearl centers on the Flowers are a Gold Viva pearl pen


I hope you can join in our February Challenge just remember the theme is Anything goes.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x