Thursday 15 February 2024

Best Frocks

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our February Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my February Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Best Frocks.





Card Recipe
Card shape is made from a Dutch Doobadoo stencil I have had a long time
Stamp is Best Frocks from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Base card is made from white 300gsm card 
Papers are Maja Design White Daisies that I bought I think from Dies 
to Die for but a long time ago
Daisy pearl string is from The Hobby house
Lace is from my box
White Daisy flowers are Wild Orchid crafts
Blue roses from my box
Leaf die is a Joycraft die
Sentiment stamp my box 


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this  month


 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning love the blue and the flowers
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole your design, a real wow factor, is also a great stunner using this stencil set. I have a few from there too and must dig them out xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x