Thursday 22 February 2024

Love Heart

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the February new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here


For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Love Heart



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card

Stamp is Love Heart from all Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils

Pink card from Michaels in Florida

White card embossed with a Creative Expressions Heart Lattice embossing folder

Flowers are made with a Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Striped nasturtium die

With love sentiment die is Spellbinder

Oval die to cut the centre is also Spellbinder

Pearl hearts for the centres of the flowers 

Heart sprays die  I bought in a craft stash sale 

Small white hearts are Dutch Doobadoo

Pink heart in the centre of the heart was from my box  

Pink Pearl trim my box


It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x