Saturday 2 March 2024

Tulip Border

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our March challenge at Sheepski Designs  the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Tulip Border





Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Tulip border from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Purple card my Box
Square stitched dies
Sun die was from eBay
Cloud dies are Joycraft
Fence die is Crafty Sentiment designs
Grass die is Joycraft
Small brads my box I think from Michaels in the Florida
Easter Blessing stamp is Lili of the Valley
Pearl centre my box

I hope you can join in our February Challenge just remember the theme is Anything goes.





4 comments:

  1. Tip toe through the tulips, Carole love this amazing card and love your fence and gate opening xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card and love all the dies Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x