Monday 1 April 2024

Grace

Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our April challenge at Sheepski Designs  the theme this month is Anything Goes.

For my design team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Grace




Card Recipe

8x8 Card trimmed to fit the die
Stamp is Grace from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Silver matt card Jelly Bean Crafts
Fan shape to the side of the image made by hand from card and a paper from my box
Black velvet card is from Lime Tree Crafts
Die is Creative Expressions Noble Stained Glass rectangles
Stitched circle dies 
Feather die is Hot Off the Press
Sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley
Black and deep pink feathers from my box. Sorry no idea where I got them from. 
Cabouchon from my box from ebay
Some Wink of Stella on the image


I hope you can join in our April Challenge just remember the theme is Anything goes.


2 comments:

  1. Carole, stunning design and love the hot feather here, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a "wow" card. I like everything about it! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x