Monday 22 April 2024

Puddle Ducks

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the April new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Puddle Ducks



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card cut to shape with a Go Create Frilly 10 die
Stamp is Puddle Duck from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pink card is Pion 
Duck paper I found on Pinterest
Metal edge tag from my box
Duck is cut from the paper
Bee is from my box
Wooden tiny Loves are painted with a yellow Promarker pen
Yellow twine 
Paper flowers my box 
Small yellow hearts Ross Papercraft show 

It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x