Friday 24 May 2024

Cat Person

 

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the May new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called Cat Person




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Cat Person painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Cat paper I found on Pinterest
Square Stitched dies
Oval dies are Tattered Lace Frilly Edge dies
Round Birthday sentiment is Craftwork Cards now closed
Silver pearl hearts and Flowers are from my box
Pink Twine on the fussy cut cat I cut from the paper

 


I hope you can find time to look at our  new release stamps this month.




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card I love the frilly edged die set off the whole card.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x