Wednesday 15 May 2024

Prosecco Time

  Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our May Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

For my May Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Pr0secco Time



Card Recipe


7cx7 Blank Card
Stamp is Prosecco Time from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Turquoise card is from Michaels in Florida
Papers are from a Santoro paper pad I was given by a friend
Square Stitched dies
Oval die is LDRS Gilded Oval
Birthday Girl sentiment is a Lili of The Valley Stamp
Small wooden MDF frame is from my box and painted with a turquoise Pro marker pen
Ribbon and net trim are from my box
Heart Gems my box


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this month.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x